Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Feelings for you

Is it bad that i'm 18 and dont know
what to do with my life
Is it bad that i have millions of
peers but not many friends
is it bad that i cant go to sleep without
hours of pessimistic thought.
Is it bad that i cant look at someone
without seeing the worst in them
Is it bad that i push away the people
who mean the most

Yeah, its probably not great

So this is the answer to why im bipolar
cant get through the day without feelings left over
I cant even think without getting all down
so what is the point of even keeping you around
I try to think that i do have it better than most
But really, I do and im not tryna boast
I cant stop thinking about what i should do
So maybe i should cut off all feelings for you

Is it bad that at the happiest times of my life,
i still cant put on a smile
Something goes right
and i fuck it up

No comments:

Post a Comment