Monday, January 23, 2012

Come Showcase your talents! or give us money to tell you no!

So i was driving home from playing hockey today and that commercial came on Star 104 that talks about the "local talent scout"  that is coming to erie for people to audition for singing/acting/performing/etc.   I really feel like if I got the chance i could make it in hollywood as an actor.  like a comedic jim carreyesque actor.  its actually my biggest dream.  If I could do one thing for the rest of my life it would be to make people laugh.  I actually obsess over it.  If you've ever talked to me, you know that i joke around.  And at some point, you've probably told me that ive taken a joke too far or that i "ruined" it because i kept going.  This is because when i see someone laugh, i get super excited and want more.  I want to be an actor.  judge me.  i dont care.  It is my dream.  I can honestly see myself in any movie that jim carreys ever been in.  the grinch?  totally me.  this may sound cocky to you but if you dont like it, you dont have to read it.  I want to move to hollywood.  this is never going to happen.  when i hear this commercial, i want to go try out but i know for a fact that i wouldnt make it because how can you judge someones true talent when you are only seeing them once for like 15 minutes.  a true audition should be some guy following the person around for a day.  see what they are like, see what they are comfortable with.  I just want a chance at the big shot.  i would kill for it.  People always tell me im just like Jim Carrey.  and i see it.  i just want someone who means something to see it.  I want to audition somewhere for something big.  but you cant get these kinds of chances in Edinboro.  its just not possible.  I wish I had connections with someone important.  I want to be important.


Song of the Day:  Hey John, Whats your name again?  - The Devil Wears Prada

comments are appreciated :)  thanks for reading guys!

4 comments:

  1. I love this! You always make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mclune why dont u jus date this tessa chickk. She is all over you're shytt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah McClune! Hit that like she doesn't have a choice. Hahaha people. Danny we all want to be someone important, but I would agree that in 15 we all get flustered and screwed out of our chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just try out. any chance is at at least a chance! you never know. maybee they'd love that fifteen minutes they did get to see.

    ReplyDelete