Monday, January 23, 2012

Looking into the crystal ball.

So for those of you who don't know, I am going to Edinboro University next year.  And I am planning on getting an apartment!  which excites me quite a bit.  i cannot wait to have my own place where i can hang out with whoever i want, whenever i want.  The only thing that sucks is that i will not have a car so i will have to walk absolutely everywhere i go.  For college, i am completely undecided on my major.  Right now, i think that i would like to go into Elementary Education because i absolutely love kids.  but my idea  of what is "right" for me changes monthly.  I would really like to take advantage of my musical talent, but I dont want to be out of college for 4 years, still looking for a job.  I really cannot decide what I want to do.  I have thought about trying to walk on Edinboro's football team, just to see what happens.  i dont think i'd make it, but i think it would be a good experience because i have always wanted to play.  idk.  Right now, i am sitting in a dark room, on my laptop, blogging about jack shit.  Welcome to the Life of Dan McClune.  haha.  someone told me to blog about food yesterday so here's a mini little snippit about food:  I actually just got back from buffalo wild wings.  easily my favorite resteraunt, next to texas roadhouse.  My favorite is the Parmesian Garlic (aka PARGAR) boneless wings.  SOOOO GOOD.  i ate 18 tonight with an order of fries and a shitton of carrots.  Kay.  food rant over.  One thing i honestly get excited at the thought of is having children.  I'm not some creep that wants to have kids at the age of 17, but i mean i really cant wait to get older, get married, and have a family.  I would like to have 2 or 3 children, i would prefer 2 boys and a girl.   If I had a child today, I would name him Oakley Peter McClune.  I have always though Oakley would be a cool name, and Peter was my grandfather's middle name.   I havent decided on a girls name, but i have always liked "Sydney".  haha im so weird.  Well, its only 9:30 and i've run outta things to do for the night.  Probably includes some popcorn, an episode of Always Sunny, and some ukelele time.  ahhh.    Also, I decided that I am for sure trying out for Riff and maybe Tony for West Side Story.  Should be a good time.  :)  Comment!


Song of The Day:   Here I Go Again - Whitesnake

2 comments:

  1. Going to Eboro too! Pumped dude. I can't say I struggle with deciding a major anymore, but I did for awhile. I gave up on my musical talents. Yes I have them, no, I dont have a good way to use them. I've decided on Landon. Have a good night man. You're kickass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be an Accounting major with me. And definitely audition for jazz.

    ReplyDelete